Pay LTC24 Terms of Service ("Agreement")
This Agreement was last modified on March 09, 2016.
Please read these Terms of Service completely before using Pay LTC24 Services which are owned and operated by Pay LTC24. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions related to the use of the Pay LTC24 Services.
By registering in the Pay LTC24 Services or using the Pay LTC24 Service in any way, particularly through 3rd party services ("Faucets"), viewing or browsing sites of the Pay LTC24 Service or by adding any content to the Pay LTC24 Service you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Pay LTC24 Service means the software and service described in the Provided Service section of this Agreement.
- Pay LTC24 Site refers to the https://pay.ltc24.com website.
- API stands for the Application Programming Interface.
- Faucets are all websites, computer programs, mobile applications, devices and everything else that makes use of the API and allows its users to withdraw coins on an action and time driven basis.
- Faucet Owner is any user, that has registered in the Pay LTC24 Service and has access to the API.
- Faucet User is any user, that uses Pay LTC24 Service through Faucet Owner's services.
- Pay LTC24 Users means both Faucet Owners and Faucet Users.
- Pay LTC24 Faucets List is an additional service located on the Pay LTC24 Sites.
- Deposit is a cryptocurrency transaction sent to Faucet Owner's Pay LTC24 deposit address.
§2 Subject of the Agreement
- Pay LTC24 API is a paid service. Faucet owners pay a fee in each deposit and Faucet Users pay a fee in each withdrawal. Pay LTC24 reserves the right to change the set fee amount or payment type at any time without prior notice.
- All of the additional services (like Faucets List) can be changed or removed without prior notice. No compensations are to be offered when removing these services.
§3 Users rights
- Pay LTC24 Users have a right to payout all of their collected coins at any time provided that their balance is above the minimal payout limit.
- Faucet Owners have a right to close their account at any time.
§4 Users conduct
Pay LTC24 Users agree not to take any of the following actions:
- use Service in any way that can cause decline of performance,
- take any actions which may affect other Users security or the Service stability,
- exploit or use any bugs or errors to obtain unauthorized access to the Service.
§5 Pay LTC24 rights
- Deposit address may change at any time. Faucet Owners must check current address before each deposit they want to make.
- Minimal Payout Limit is subject to change without prior notice.
- Pay LTC24 reserves the right to suspend user's account (especially API access) in case of user's actions breaking current Terms of Service.
- Pay LTC24 will not be liable for any interruption of the Service caused by reasons beyond Pay LTC24's control.
§6 Final Provisions
- These Terms of Service may be changed at any time without prior notice. Faucet Owners will be notified about Terms of Service changes in their Dashboard.